Twilight Breaking Down Part 2

Yeah.. Yesterday,I'm done was watching the finale end of  twilight.Did you?..It's amazing AWESOME..

"I never led nobody hurt you"

Kata-kata seorang ibu kepada anak nya.Yeah really la kan, sapa nak anak dia disakiti.But I really2 suprise @ laugh  apa yang dah Bella lakon kan. I laughed when Bella catched a puma..Unrealistic..Hahaha...
 
That is FOREVER
 
The second part of the finale begins with Bella's transition into the life of a vampire. However, she has to get used to her newfound abilities fast, for when the vampire Irina misidentifies Renesmee as an "immortal child", a child who has been turned into a vampire, the Volturi begin to plot Renesmee's destruction as well as the Cullens', as "immortal children" are deemed uncontrollable. Now, they must gather the vampire clans for a battle in which their lives hang in balance






Bye...


I sempat snap time nih...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment